Okay, I love Christmas! I also love all the cheesy, silly, crazy movies and shows that celebrate Christmas!
Favorite Christmas Movies/Show List:
- Eloise at Christmastime
- Reminds me of myself as a child: outspoken, independent, bossy, and believing that I could solve every single problem, even if the problem wasn’t mine!
- White Christmas
- Holiday Inn
- Will Ferrall is HILARIOUS! Doesn’t hurt that comedy veteran Bob Newhart plays his adopted dad, either. Here’s my version of “Baby, It’s Cold Outside.”
The Year without a Santa Claus
- This is by far my favorite Rankin Bass (Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer) Christmas production. I honestly can’t say why it is, I just love it!
It’s a Wonderful Life
- Fun fact (at least for me…): I was born in Dubuque, Iowa, a city about five hours from where Donna Reed–the female lead–was born in Denison, Iowa.
- While You Were Sleeping
The Best Christmas Pageant Ever
- I love the TV series M*A*S*H–Loretta Swit is just plain funny!
- The Dick Van Dyke Show: Alan Brady Presents (Christmas Episode)