Tacos are a favorite at our house—so much so that we almost always have the fixings for tacos at hand!
Generally, we just throw everything together and don’t measure. But for the sake of a recipe, I did measure this last time we had them.
Tacos are just so easy when you already have the meat all made up. Plus, they are such a crowd pleaser!
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa - Medium
- 1 cup grated pepper or cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced thinly
- 1/4 red pepper, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa - Medium
- In a large skillet cook meat, breaking into small pieces. Add spices and salsa. Simmer for about five minutes on low heat.
- Serve in warmed tortillas with cheese, avocados, sliced onions, sliced red pepper, and more salsa.