- 5 cups Corn Chex® cereal
- 5 cups Rice Chex® cereal
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- 4 teaspoons French's® Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ teaspoon Lawry’s® Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco® Sauce
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In large microwavable bowl put both cereals.
- In a small microwavable bowl melt butter for 20.
- Stir Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt and Tabasco® Sauce sauce into butter.
- Drizzle over cereal mixture, stirring cereal to coat it.
- Microwave uncovered on high for 1 ½ minutes. Stir and taste to see if crispy enough for your taste. If not, microwave again for 30 seconds.
- Allow to cool uncovered then store in airtight container.