One of my favorite fish to eat is salmon. It is so good for you and I make it very tasty!
My older brother prepared baked salmon for me last summer. Now I make my own version extra spicy!
- 3 salmon fillets
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash of red pepper flakes
- If salmon fillets are frozen, thaw in a large bowl filled with cold water.
- To make the rub, combine salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes and spread on a flat plate.
- Coat the salmon fillets with the rub by dabbing them in the spices on the plate.
- Line a baking pan with foil.
- Place salmon fillets in the foil lined baking pan.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.