Pastrami sandwiches are a favorite of mine. But I also love roast beef sandwiches. And at times I feel I need to experiment with the sandwich: enter the pita!
Store-bought pitas are prevalent now at the grocery store. So pick up a pack and try out a roast beef pita!
Yesterday I announced the new jillaine.com home page and this lovely blog, Jazzy Morsels! Erik made it all possible. Well, Erik did it again today: he started composing a new song! It’s still in the early stages, but he’s got a great start. I’m excited for it!
- 2 pitas
- 1/2 pound shaved roast beef
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 1/4 red pepper, sliced into strips
- fresh spinach, washed
- cream cheese
- Put the roast beef in a small fry pan and heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Spread desired amount of cream cheese inside pitas.
- Fill pitas with 1/4 pound of roast beef each. Fill with desired vegetables.