Don’t you just love the taste of pumpkin pie? That flavor should be in more food than just pie! Well now it’s in cake!
So don’t let the change from pie to cake throw you. It’s still delicious!
- 1 caramel cake mix (reserve 1 cup)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup dry cake mix
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- Reserving 1 cup cake mix, mix remaining cake mix with egg and ½ cup melted butter.
- Coat 9”x13” with cooking spray.
- Press mixture into pan.
- Mix filling ingredients and then pour over cake mix layer.
- Put remaining 1 cup cake mix, cinnamon, sugar, and melted butter in bowl. Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until test knife comes out clean. Cool.
- Top with whipped cream.