I also have an affinity for pesto. Honestly, I don’t remember the first time I tried pesto. My mom used to buy it in tiny jars when I was little. I’m grateful for stores like Sam’s Club® that sell economical large bottles of pesto so I don’t have to wait for a special occasion to enjoy it once!
I decided to go an extra step today and wilt some spinach to go with it. So here’s my recipe for easy pasta with pesto with wilted spinach! This recipe is for one person, but it would be easy to adapt for more servings.
- 1/5 box of Barilla® Linguine
- 1/4 teaspoon olive oil
- Handful of washed baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon prepared pesto (like Artisan Fresh® Pesto)
- Grated Parmesan cheese to garnish
- Cook linguine according to directions and drain.
- Saute spinach in olive oil over medium-high heat until wilted.
- Top linguine with spinach, pesto, and cheese.