Steamed vegetables are great, but sometimes they need a little extra, tastier zip to make! Try this mustard dip! A balance between sweet, tang, and hot spice, it’s hard to beat!
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lite mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey Dijon mustard
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of Tabasco® sauce
- Stir honey and mayonnaise until smooth and creamy. Add lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco® sauce.
- Dip steamed broccoli, zucchini, red peppers, etc. in chilled sauce.