Did you know you can make scrumptious restaurant-style panini sandwiches at home?
Next week is my last week of law classes this semester, and then finals start. After that, I’ll have finished my first year of law school! It’s been adventurous as I have maintained performing and recording which are essential elements of my life.
- 8 slices Kneaders® hazelnut 12-grain bread
- ¼ pound pepper jack cheese, slice thin
- 1 pound deli ham, sliced thin
- ¼ red pepper, sliced
- ¼ red onion, sliced
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- Heat up panini maker.
- Place four slices of bread on hot panini maker.
- Lay thin slices of pepper jack cheese on each slice of bread.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, shred ham and heat it up slightly then quickly apportion it onto the slices of bread and cheese.
- Put on panini maker and close the lid and grill until crunchy.
- Repeat for the other two sandwiches.