My brothers and I love pasta. I think we could eat a pasta dinner every night!
My mom “dreamed” up this recipe one day and we all love it! It’s really simple!
- 1 pound Barilla® Campanelle pasta
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons garlic, chopped (I use Spice World® Minced Garlic)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook pasta according to directions on the box.
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Add sliced onion and garlic. Saute until the onion is par-cooked.
- Drain pasta and put it in a large serving bowl. Pour hot butter, onion and garlic over the noodles and toss together lightly. Serve hot. This is a great side dish with steaks barbecued on the grill!