We love German pancakes at our house! So we are always looking for new ways to make them!
Erik, my brother, likes them best this way. So tasty!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoon milk
- 3 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line an 8” x 8” baking pan with Reynolds Wrap® Pan Lining Paper, trimming edges down and folding creases to make it lay flat against the sides and bottom of the pan.
- Put butter in the lined pan.
- Put in oven while it is preheating to melt the butter, removing it before it browns or burns.
- In a blender, put milk, eggs, and nutmeg. Blend on low speed.
- Add flour and salt. Pulse just until mixed.
- Pour batter into melted butter.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until edges have risen above the sides of the pan and the center is set.