These cookies are the most decadent chocolate cookies I’ve tasted yet! Perhaps a more appropriate name would be “death by chocolate” cookies just in time for October 31!
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup baking cocoa
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat with electric mixer the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla until creamy.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture. Beat on low until thoroughly mixed.
- Stir chocolate chips into dough with a spoon.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven and let cookies set for 2 minutes.
- Remove cookies from parchment paper onto cooling rack to cool completely.