Wraps are so tasty and quite simple! The combinations are endless.
I love Caesar salads, so naturally, I tried out a Caesar wrap. The results were marvelous!
- Spinach wrap
- Creamy caesar dressing
- Deli chicken, sliced
- Baby spinach
- Red pepper, thinly sliced
- Black olives, sliced
- Banana peppers
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- Sunflower seeds
- Raw cashews
- Spread dressing over the wrap, leaving at least a half inch around without dressing. Lay desired amount of chicken over the dressing.
- Layer desired amounts of spinach, red pepper, black olives, and banana peppers.
- Sprinkle desired amounts of feta cheese, Craisins®, sunflower seeds, and raw cashews.
- Add more dressing, if desired.
- Carefully roll wrap. With a sharp knife, cut the wrap in half on a diagonal.