Ever wanted to try a totally new ingredient?
Jam bits are a new thing that I have never tried before.
These cookies are unique: they have no eggs! Also, they are light and fluffy, despite being thin.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon raspberry extract
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup raspberry jam bits
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
- Put 1 teaspoon of flour mixture into a large bowl. Add white chocolate chips, almonds, and Jammy Bits. Toss to coat with flour mixture.
- In another large bowl, cream butter, cream cheese, granulated sugar, brown sugar and raspberry extract together with a large fork.
- Pour flour mixture over butter mixture. Mix.
- Add white chocolate chips, almonds, and Jammy Bits. Stir with a large spoon.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Drop about 1 tablespoon of cookie dough onto parchment paper. Press down very flat. Fit as many cookies on the baking sheet as possible with about an inch in between them.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes, until lightly golden.
- Slide the parchment paper onto a cooling rack so the cookies do not continue to cook on the hot baking sheet.