Need a change from sandwiches? Wraps are a great way to go! Plus the versatility of wraps allows you to make exactly the combination of fixings you’d like.
- Tomato wrap
- 1 tablespoon Italian or ranch dressing
- 2-3 slices deli turkey, thinly sliced
- White cheddar cheese slices
- Baby spinach
- Onion, thinly sliced
- Red pepper, thinly sliced
- Green olives, sliced
- Tomato, thinly sliced
- Raw cashews, broken
- Spread dressing of your choice over the wrap, leaving at least half an inch edge without dressing.
- Lay desired amount of sliced turkey over dressing.
- Lay in one layer cheddar cheese slices.
- Layer spinach, onion, red pepper, green olives, tomato slices, and cashews over cheese.
- Roll up. Cut in half at an angle.