As promised, here’s a cabbage dish–sweet and tangy coleslaw–to accompany yesterday’s corned beef recipe! Isn’t it wonderful to celebrate holidays with food?
The sweetness of this coleslaw perfectly compliments the unique corned beef flavor. Don’t worry about shredding the cabbage into tiny shreds. The larger cabbage pieces give this dish an extra “homemade” touch!
The poppy seeds are optional; however, they add color and a little “poppy” flavor. You could use sesame seeds instead as well or just skip seeds all together.
- 2 tablespoons Dannon® Light and Fit® Greek Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon orange juice concentrate
- ¼ teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- In a serving bowl, combine yogurt and orange juice concentrate to make the dressing.
- Put the shredded cabbage in the dressing and toss to coat the cabbage.
- Sprinkle poppy seeds on the top to garnish.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.