I often make Meringue Dessert Shells whenever I first make a recipe that requires just egg yolks. I like to eat the Meringue Dessert Shells plain, but they go great with pudding or pie filling!
- 4 egg whites
- 2 dashes of cream of tartar
- 1 cup Splenda®
- Whip with electric mixer egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff.
- Add Splenda® and whip until stiff again.
- On a cookie sheet line with parchment paper, dollop big scoops of egg white mixture, smoothing down the middle and shaping the sides up a little to make a round dessert shell.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour. Turn oven off. Leave in the oven until dessert shells are completely cooled, then take them out and lift gently off the parchment paper so serve
- Fill with pudding or pie filling.