Even though it’s late, you’ll be interested in this great hamburger stroganoff recipe! I usually like the “real” stroganoff but this is kind of a new favorite!
- 2 pounds ground sirloin
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- ½ teaspoon marjoram
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon basil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic granules
- 6 cups water
- 1 can cream of chicken soup 98% fat-free
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms (optional)
- 1-2 tablespoons butter
- In a large frying pan, brown ground sirloin.
- Sprinkle cooked ground sirloin with flour and lightly toss to coat the meat with the flour.
- Crumble bouillon cubes over the meat.
- Sprinkle onion flakes, marjoram, oregano, basil, and garlic granules over the meat also.
- Pour water into the frying pan.
- Stir in cream of chicken soup.
- Over medium heat, bring mixture to a boil then reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add sour cream. Stir to combine.