Today was a day for a simple sandwich! So try this grilled cheese and chicken sandwich out!
I feel like I learned a bit today, so I needed something simple in the way of food!
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 4 pieces wheat bread
- 4 ounces hot pepper cheese, sliced
- 4 ounces deli chicken, shaved
- Lightly butter one side of each piece of bread.
- On a large skillet over medium, place bread butter side down.
- Lay hot pepper cheese on top of each piece of bread.
- Place chicken around edges of skillet to slightly fry it giving it a roasted flavor.
- Put a thin layer of chicken on each piece of bread while cheese is melting.
- Carefully close sandwiches by lifting one open-face layer of bread, cheese, and chicken over the top of another one.
- Gently flip sandwiches to toast each side evenly.