These cookies are simple and satisfying. Just so you know, though, they are very high in sugar! But every once in a while you just need to splurge on sugary sweetness. This is my little splurge!
- 9 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 ½ cups pecans, pulsed in food processor so very small—Divided!
- ¾ cups chocolate chips
- ¾ cup butterscotch chips
- 2 ½ cups flake coconut
- Melt butter. Combine graham cracker crumbs and 1 ½ cups pecans. Stir butter into graham cracker crumbs and pecans. Press lightly onto a 9”x13” baking pan.
- Put 1 cup coconut then ½ cup chocolate chips then ½ cup butterscotch chips then ½ cup pecans over graham cracker layer.
- Put ½ cup coconut then ¼ cup chocolate chips then ¼ cup butterscotch chips then ½ cup pecans over previous layers.
- Put ½ cup coconut on top. Then pour sweetened condensed milk over all layers. Then top with ½ cup coconut.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-22 minutes until coconut is toasty golden. Allow pan to cool on wire rack for 30 minutes before trying to cut and serve.