Frozen Fruit Salad is a refreshing dish that is so easy to make!
Who knew cold fruit could be so tasty? On that note, here’s “Cold Shot” by Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble!
Frozen Fruit Salad
- 29-ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
- 29-ounce can sliced pears in light syrup, drained and cubed
- 29-ounce can sliced peaches in heavy syrup, drained and cubed
- 20-ounce can pineapple tidbits
- 1 cup 100% pink grapefruit juice
- Combine all fruit and juice in a freezable plastic bowl or put servings in individual freezable plastic bowls.
- Freeze. Remove from freezer an hour before serving.