We love German pancakes at our house! So we are always looking for new ways to make them!
Erik, my brother, likes them best this way. So tasty!
And for more tastiness, take a listen to “Two of a Mind” played by Paul Desmond and Gerry Mulligan.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoon milk
- 3 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line an 8” x 8” baking pan with Reynolds Wrap® Pan Lining Paper, trimming edges down and folding creases to make it lay flat against the sides and bottom of the pan.
- Put butter in the lined pan.
- Put in oven while it is preheating to melt the butter, removing it before it browns or burns.
- In a blender, put milk, eggs, and nutmeg. Blend on low speed.
- Add flour and salt. Pulse just until mixed.
- Pour batter into melted butter.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until edges have risen above the sides of the pan and the center is set.