What’s better on a Sunday morning than a plate of scrambled eggs? Only a plate of deluxe scrambled eggs!
Even on a day when it’s rainy outside, a sunny breakfast of extraordinary scrambled eggs always makes the world seem brighter. Since this morning it has rained on and off and has been very windy. So to compliment my sunny breakfast, I will look forward to tomorrow. In anticipation of a brighter tomorrow, take a listen to “When the Sun Comes Out” sung by Nancy Wilson.
- ¼ cup cottage cheese
- ¼ cup grated white or yellow cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs
- Combine cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, and Parmesan cheese.
- Add eggs. Stir mixture.
- Spray a frying pan with cooking spray.
- Heat the pan over medium heat.
- Pour egg mixture into pan.
- Stir frequently and cook just until the cottage cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
- A dab of salsa on the side of the plate adds some additional flavor.