Who doesn’t love a good croissant breakfast sandwich?
I love croissants! Someday I’ll learn to make them, but for now, I will buy them from the bakery!
This sandwich is so easy! You could add cheese if you so desire, but I like it best sans cheese.
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/16 teaspoon (a pinch) cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 croissants
- 2 slices of cooked bacon, cut in half to make 4 slices
- Whisk together eggs, water, and cayenne pepper. Add Parmesan.
- Heat a small frying pan. Once heated, spray with cooking spray. Add egg mixture. Allow egg mixture to cook on one side, like and omelet. Flip and continue cooking until done.
- Slice the croissants. Cut the cooked eggs in half and put into the sliced croissants. Add 2 slices of bacon per croissant.