What is easier than crock pot pork chops? Just put all the ingredients in the crock pot and walk away without giving dinner a second thought! When you come back, dinner will be ready and you don’t have a care in the world!
So take a listen to Judy Garland singing “I Don’t Care.”
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 3 boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 chicken bouillon cube, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Heinz® ketchup
- ½ cup wild rice, brown rice or a mixture of both
- Layer onion, red pepper then pork chops in the bottom of the crock pot.
- In a small bowl, combine rice vinegar, crumbled chicken bouillon cube, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, diced tomatoes, and ketchup. Stir.
- Pour over pork chops. Put lid on crock pot.
- Turn crock pot on low setting.
- After cooking for four hours, add rice. Slightly stir to let some of the rice filter down to the bottom of the crock pot.
- Cook for two hours longer until rice is done. Pork chops should be tender.