I adore couscous. It’s just so tasty and so versatile!
Below is my favorite preparation. It’s fast and easy. The hard part is finding couscous in the grocery store. I buy Rice Select Original Couscous. You can buy it online or put in your zip code and find a store near you that sells it.
- 1¼ cup water
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- 1 cube chicken bouillon or 1 teaspoon granulated chicken bouillon
- 1 cup couscous
- Put water, raisins, almonds, and bouillon in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Remove from burner, quickly add couscous.
- Cover. Let sit for five minutes.
- Stir to fluff the mixture.
- Serve hot.