What could be better than a homemade chocolate chip cookie? A chocolate chunk cookie that is a tasty update with chips that are chunks of chocolate!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Nestle® Toll House® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- With an electric mixer, beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
- Add vanilla and eggs. Mix on medium speed.
- Add flour mixture and blend on low speed.
- Add chocolate chunks. Stir in chocolate chunks until incorporated.
- Roll dough into 1-inch diameter balls.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9-10 minutes.