Have you ever been completely out of commission due to a sudden illness? That is what happened to me yesterday! But now I’m doing much better!
Even though I’m feeling better, I’m just going to eat simple foods like celery and peanut butter.
- 3 stalks celery
- 3 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- Wash celery. Cut off both ends of each stalk.
- Cut each stalk into thirds.
- Remove the ribs from each piece of celery if they are large. This makes the celery more tender and less chewy.
- Using the backside of a small spoon, put a ribbon of peanut butter in the crevice of each piece of celery.