Love spicy? Anything with “buffalo” is sure to please! This creamy, yet spicy, pasta salad is a winner. The tang from the blue cheese complements the hot sauce.
- 2 tablespoons low fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- ¼ cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic, bottled
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup onion, diced
- ¼ cup celery, sliced thinly
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 6 ounces uncooked vegetable pasta—pipette, rotini, penne
- 1 cup cooked chicken tenderloins, shredded
- 3 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- Cook pasta 3-4 minutes shorter than directions on the box. Drain. Run cool water over pasta in strainer. Set aside.
- Combine in a large bowl, sour cream, buffalo wing sauce, black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, chicken, red pepper, onion, and celery. Stir.
- Add lemon juice. Stir.
- Add cooked pasta and shredded chicken.
- Top with blue cheese.
- Serve cold.