Don’t you just love bowtie pasta? The shape is so endearing!
Bowties are a great pasta to use in salads because they look fancy! I like to use mini bowties whenever I can.
What is fancier than ribbons? Take a listen to “Scarlet Ribbons (for Her Hair)” sung by Jo Stafford while eating your bowtie salad!
- 12-15 cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1½ cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup black olives. sliced
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- ¼ cup red pepper, diced
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 pound (1 box) mini bowtie (farfalle) pasta
- ¼ cup Kraft® Classic Caesar Dressing
- ¼ cup Newman’s Own® Caesar Dressing (oil poured off)
- In a large bowl, put sliced tomatoes, fresh spinach, sliced black olives, chopped onion, diced red pepper, black pepper, basil, Parmesan cheese, and feta cheese.
- Cook pasta 1 minute shorter than cooking directions on box indicate. Drain. Run cold water over pasta to cool it.
- Add pasta to vegetables. Toss.
- In a small bowl, combine dressings. Drizzle over salad. Toss.