Don’t you love baby brussel sprouts? I must admit the first time I was served them I was suspicious. But how could I resist them?
I rarely use the word “cute” but if I ever could use the word regarding a food item, I would call small vegetables like baby brussel sprouts “cute.”
So I think everyone should love baby brussel sprouts! On that thought, take a listen to “Everybody Loves My Baby (But My Baby Don’t Love Nobody but Me)” sung by Dinah Washington.
- 1 package frozen baby brussel sprouts
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter, salted
- Dash ground black pepper
- Allow brussel sprouts to thaw in package.
- Place thawed brussel sprouts in sauce pan.
- Pour ¼ cup water into sauce pan. Add butter and pepper.
- Cover. Simmer over medium heat for about 15 minutes. They should still be bright green but tender.